Volvic Still Natural Mineral Water
Volvic water is then filtered through 6 layers of volcanic rock for around five years. The water is preserved by the volcanic layers and is carefully protected from any pollution. This long journey, through this vast natural filter, gives Volvic Natural Mineral Water its unique mineral composition and its crisp fresh taste.
Extracted at a depth of 90 metres, Volvic water is characterised by its mineral content, its purity and the consistency of its composition.
- Nature and time give Volvic Natural Mineral Water its unique Volcanic taste. The slow filtering of the water through six layers of volcanic rock over multiple years ensures its purity and its specific mineral composition, making Volvic a unique Volcanic Water
- The Volvic Natural Mineral Water impluvium is made up of several layers of various volcanic rock types. Its huge natural filter was formed by lava originating from several volcanoes and the prolonged time it takes passing through these filters gives Volvic Natural Mineral Water its unique mineral content
- The water you have in your bottle is naturally pure, as per all-natural mineral waters, thanks to its origins from deep underground. From the source to being bottled in our protective atmosphere rooms, the water never comes into contact with ambient air, until you open the bottle
Prep & Usage
Enjoy as is or serve chilled.
Natural Mineral Water.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry place away from sunlight, strong odours and chemicals
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Danone Waters (UK and Ireland) Ltd
P. O. Box 71027, London, W4 9GQ, UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.