Vita Coco Coconut Water
Taste of the Tropics
- Not long ago you needed a ladder and a machete to get great-tasting coconut water. Now all you have to do is crack open a Vita Coco, the WORLD'S BEST-SELLING coconut water
- Refreshing and jam-packed with vitamins, nutrients, and ELECTROLYTES (including MORE POTASSIUM than a banana, don't tell the monkeys!) - this coconut water helps keep your body properly hydrated
- Coconut water is the natural choice for everyday, on-the-go refreshment - DRINK VITA COCO before a workout, with a meal, as an afternoon pick me up, or after a night out
- Vita Coco is the smart, LOWER CALORIE and LOWER SUGAR alternative to most sodas, sports drinks, and fruit juices
- These coconuts are carefully hand-picked on thousands of small farms throughout the tropics
- Vegan friendly
- Sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free
- Low calorie
Prep & Usage
Perfect for : Post-work out thirst, blending up a smoothie, hangover saviour!
- Chill it, don't spill it
- Shake before serving
Coconut Water (99%), less than 1% Fructose, Vitamin C.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refer to the pack for best before date
- Shelf-life of 12 months at ambient temperature
- Store in a cool, dry area away from heat, strong odors and pests
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours of opening
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
250 Park Ave S, New York, US
Give, Grow, Guide. The Vita Coco Project is committed to supporting coconut farming families through community-based programs.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.