Sloane's Ravishing Rich Dark Hot Chocolate Pearls
- Packaged in plastic-free packaging! The inner pouch is made from Natureflex which is made from wood pulp and is both biodegradable and compostable
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly
Prep & Usage
- Scoop 3-4 teaspoons of our posh chocolate pearls into your finest china cup (or favourite mug!)
- Top up with 200ml of hot semi-skimmed, oat, soya or almond milk (or simply use hot water)
- Stir the chocolate pearls until fully melted (use a whisk if you like a little froth)
- Sit back... relax and savour the tremendous taste of proper posh hot chocolate!
You can also make a delicious cold chocolate drink. Melt the pearls with a little hot water and top up with cold milk and ice.
Try sprinkling a few on your ice cream or use them in your baking, the possibilities are endless!
Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder. Contains Cocoa Solids 57% Minimum.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
* 25g pearls + 200ml semi-skimmed milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Sir Hans Sloane Chocolates Limited
2 Craven Court, Canada Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7JL, UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.