Seven Seas Omega 3 Fish Oil & Immunity Duo Pack
(30 capsules + 30 tablets)
Food supplement containing fish oil.
Seven Seas Omega-3 Fish Oil and Immunity has been specifically developed to support your overall health and wellbeing. Omega-3 is essential as your body cannot produce it from scratch and can only get it through outside sources such as diet and supplements. We call it, 'The Oil of Life'. It supports major organs in the body, helping them to function normally, such as the heart, brain and eyes. When these organs work optimally, the heart pumps over 100,000 times a day, the brain passes information around at over 260 mph and over 100 million cells in the eye work to convert light into signals which enable you to see. It also contains vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc, selenium and copper, each contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Heart: EPA & DHA contributes to normal heart function.
- Brain: DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- Vision: DHA helps support the maintenance of normal vision.
- Bones: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Immune System: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Blood Pressure: DHA & EPA contribute to normal blood pressure. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA & DHA. Do not exceed the daily dosage of 5g supplemental EPA & DHA combined.
- Teeth: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
Prep & Usage
- Take one Immune support tablet a day (orange blister packet) plus one Omega-3 Fish Oil capsule a day (red blister packet) with a glass of cold water.
Fish Oil, Beef Gelatine, Humectant: Glycerol, Antioxidant: Tocopherol.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking agent: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose; Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Ginger Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Zinc Oxide, Turmeric Extract (from Curcuma longa L.), Anticaking agent: Silicon Dioxide; Bulking agent: Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose; Anticaking agent: Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Fatty acids; Copper Sulphate, Glazing agent: Talc; Colour: Iron Oxide (yellow); Maize Starch, Sodium Selenite; Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C
- Best before end: See bottom of pack
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Food supplement. Capsules containing Fish Oil.
- Tablets containing Vitamins, Minerals, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ginger Root Extract and Turmeric Extract.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use.
The Heights, Weybridge, KT13 0XP, UK
- 1 EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- 2 DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
- 3 Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal muscle function.
- 4 Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- 6 Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.