Red Bull Zero Energy
Red Bull Zero's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group Vitamins, Sucralose, Acesulfame K & Steviol Glycosides, Alpine water.
One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drinks contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee
What's Inside The Can
- Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations.They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body
- B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes
- Sweeteners: Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides & Acesulfame K are among the most-tested and most-used sugar substitutes worldwide
- Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull
- Vegetarian friendly
- Lactose-free & dairy-free
- No added sugar
- Contains caffeine, taurine and B vitamins
Prep & usage
Water, Acid (Citric Acid), Carbon Dioxide, Taurine (0.4%), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Carbonates, Magnesium Carbonates), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), Caffeine (0.03%), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Flavourings, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Flavour Enhancer (Thaumatin), Colours (Plain Caramel, Riboflavins).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
* Nutrient reference value.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refer to the pack for best before date
High caffeine content. Not Recommended for children or pregnant women or breastfeeding women (32mg/100ml). Consume moderately.
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Red Bull Company Limited
Seven Dials Warehouse, 42-56 Earlham Street, London WC2H 9LA, UK
Recyclable aluminium can.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.