Mars Chocolate Bar
Mars family is still a family business at heart. You’ve been enjoying Mars products and services for years, and we’d like to share with you a little about who we are and where we came from.
We believe taking pleasure in food is part of a rich and enjoyable life. Chocolate and other foods – enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle – bring pleasure to people's lives.
- 1932. - Frank C Mars gives his son, Forrest some money and the formula for 'Milky Way' to go to the UK and start his own business, Mars Limited, in Slough. The first mars bars are handmade, August Bank Holiday Monday. The story of the mars bar starts here…
- 1935. - At one stage during the war there was no gold ink for printing wrappers. During the war years, mars bars were allocated to troops in the UK and to prisoners of war in Germany.
- 1953 - Sweet rationing ends and 7,000 bars are sent to Dr Barnardo's children's homes.
- Today - Three million bars a day are produced at our UK plant in Slough.
- Vegetarian friendly
Prep & Usage
Indulgent snack perfect for anytime of the day.
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Sunflower Oil, Milk Fat, Lactose and Protein from Whey (Milk), Whey Powder (Milk), Palm Fat, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Salt, Egg White Powder, Milk Protein, Natural Vanilla Extract.
Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum.
Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Freepost Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Ltd.
Dundee Road Slough,
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.