Highland Still Spring Water
We keep the land free from any kind of pollution, pesticides or habitation to ensure the water we draw is as pure as can be. In fact, Highland Spring was the first bottled water brand in the UK to have its catchment area certified as organic by the Soil Association, so you can be sure every drop of Highland Spring water is just as nature intended.
- The sodium content of Highland Spring is very low at just 0.0056 grams per litre.
- Highland Spring Still is approximately pH7.8
- The plastic bottles used for Highland Spring water are made of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which is the best plastic material available, and which has been scientifically demonstrated as safe for use with food and drinks.
- Vegetarian friendly
- Suitable for a low sodium diet
Prep & Usage
Perfect for pulling from the fridge when you want a cool taste of pure still spring water, or for popping in your bag for on-the-go hydration.
Still Spring Water.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in an odour free environment and away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, keep chilled and use within 7 days
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Highland Spring Limited
Blackford, Perthshire, PH4 1QA, Scotland, UK
Recyclable PET bottle.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.