Green & Black's Cocoa Powder
Organic cocoa powder. Made with Fairtrade certified cocoa beans, our cocoa powder has a complex flavour and is alkalised or “Dutched” to help emphasize the robust chocolatey notes.
Our organic cocoa powder is made with the finest organic cocoa beans. These are harvested at the perfect point of ripeness, then carefully fermented and dried to maximise the smooth, complex flavours of this delicious cocoa.
- Potassium Carbonate is commonly added to cocoa powder to balance out the acidity and bring out the rich chocolatey aromas. This is often referred to as 'Dutching' and has been used by chocolate makers for over 180 years
- Vegetarian friendly
Prep & Usage
Preparation with 200ml semi-skimmed milk:
- Mix up one teaspoon (4g) of Green & Black's Cocoa with cold milk to make a smooth paste
- Add hot milk, just off the boil, and stir well
- Sweeten to taste
Organic Cocoa Powder (97%), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate).
Cocoa traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards, total 97%.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain Milk.
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000 kcal).
** 1 teaspoon (4g) cocoa powder + 200ml semi-skimmed milk.
- Store in a dry place. Protect from heat
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Imported ingredients, packed in the United Kingdom.
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Green & Black's
3 Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH, UK
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, Non-EU Agriculture
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.