Hint: Do not let other players see what dominoes you have
The player who eats the most doughnuts goes first.
Material & Size
Material - Plastic, 28 x Dominoes
Size - H2.7 x W11 x D18.5 cm
How to play:
- Player 1 places one domino on the playing surface; face up so everyone can see. The game should not start with a double domino (i.e a domino with the same picture twice)
- Player 2 must now add a domino by matching a picture on one of the open ends. Play continues clockwise
- Players may add one domino per turn. If a player has no dominoes that match an open end, they must collect another domino from the drawer pile. If this new domino can be played, it should be played straight away. However, if the new domino cannot be played, the player's turn is over.
- Note: IF there are no dominoes left in the draw pile, the player's turn ends without drawing a new domino.
- (All dominoes must be added end-to-end, except when adding a double domino)
Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place
- Choking hazard, small parts; not for children under 5 yrs
PO Box 60172, London, SW19 2TF
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.