Flash Strong & Thick Antibacterial Lemon Wipes
All purpose cleaning wipes.
Flash wipes are perfect for quick clean-ups all around the house or when you are away from home, they are convenient and easy to use for every day cleaning. On top, their disposability makes it more hygienic to clean germy places. These multipurpose cleaning wipes quickly remove grease stains, burnt on food, dirt and soap scum. Use the cleansing wipes to clean the kitchen, the bathroom and on all hard washable surfaces like countertops, walls, floors, oven, sink, fridge, bins, baths & taps, toilet seats, high chairs, electrical devices.
Prep & Usage
- Pull back the label and remove a wipe. Always reseal the label after each usage and store label facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surfaces to remove dirt. No need to rinse or to wipe dry except for surfaces which come in direct contact with food. Leave to act for 5 min.
<5% Amphoteric Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Perfumes, Geraniol, Disinfectants.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from eyes
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- Rinse hands aﬅer use
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Procter & Gamble UK., The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0XP
- Tested on SARS-CoV-2 in EN14476
- Household surfaces vary in quality and product suitability should be checked by testing on a hidden area
- Do not use on carpets, upholstery, fabrics
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.