Fiji Still Natural Artesian Water
- Bottled at the source & free from human contact, FIJI Water contains naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes
- FIJI Water has a unique soft, smooth taste
- Our lid and bottle are fully recyclable
- 7.7 PH
- FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking meaningful opportunities to make a difference. That means investing in its communities and the environment and focusing its efforts around meaningful issues with like-minded partners to enable positive change
- Launched in 2007, The FIJI Water Foundation is one of the largest philanthropic organisations in Fiji and has focused its efforts and investments on three priority areas of development:
- Providing clean water access to rural communities;
- Building educational facilities and infrastructure that benefit children, teenagers and adults; and
- Providing access to healthcare services to underprivileged communities.
Additionally, the Foundation offers disaster relief during floods and severe weather events that frequently impact the islands.
Prep & Usage
Enjoy as is or serve chilled.
Natural Artesian Water.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a dry, cool place
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
FIJI Water (UK) Ltd
Cameo House, 13-17 Bear Street,
Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7AS, UK
Bottle and cap are 100% recyclable.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.