Dr Pepper Zero
I don't know what it is, but I like it! For over a century, Dr Pepper's truly unique taste of a sparkling blend of 23 fruit and spice flavors has been around for well over a century and it's still the same. That distinctive flavour you just can't quite put your tongue on….it has been impossible to describe… a taste so misunderstood that's confusingly good. So odd, so good, So MiSuNderStoOd.
- Zero Sugar, Zero Calories
- Coca-Cola and the Environment
- Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
- Zero sugar
- Zero calories
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
Prep & usage
Best served chilled
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Flavourings Including Caffeine, Acids (Phosphoric Acid), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Preservative (Potassium Sorbet)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
500 = 2 x 250ml
- Store in a cool, dry place
- See side of cap or bottle neck for best before date
CAUTION: PRESSURISED CONTAINERS, HANDLE WITH CARE.
Made in GB
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Ltd,
Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ
- Bottle made from 50% recycled plastic
- Label and can are recyclable but not made from recycled plastic
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.