Daioni Semi-Skimmed British Milk
Meaning “goodness” in Welsh, Daioni is proud to call the lush, green mountains of Wales their home. With a dairy farming heritage spanning over forty years, their happy cows, fertile soils and abundant organic pasture make the winning formula for delicious, quality organic milk.
- Why organic? The benefits of organic milk are extensive. The nutrient density of organic milk is far higher than conventional milk, while at the same time it is free from chemical contamination
- Vegetarian friendly
- Free from preservatives and artificial flavourings
Prep & Usage
Best enjoyed the way you like it.
Organic Semi-Skimmed Milk.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Children under the age of one should not be fed on this milk except under medical advice.
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000 kcal).
Minimum solids not fats: 8.6%
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 3 days
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Ffosyficer, Abercych, Boncath, Pembrokeshire, SA37 0EU, UK
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, UK Agriculture
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.