Cow & Gate 3 Growing Up Milk Powder 1+ Year
Fortified milk drink for toddlers from 1 year.
Now your little one is turning 1 they are becoming even more playful. Cow & Gate 3 Growing Up Milk Powder 1+ Year is a source of Vitamins A, C and D and is enriched with Calcium to support normal bone development. It is nutritionally tailored to support your toddler's development from 1 year old with two beakers a day as part of a varied and balanced diet. It can be used as a drink or mixed with other foods. Their EaZypacks are easy to open and use with one hand. They contain a measuring scoop and powder leveller inside, providing everything you need in one place.
- No added palm oil
- Halal certified
Prep & Usage
From 1-2 years, your toddler will need about 2x150ml of growing up milk per day. It is recommended to have one beaker in the morning and one at night. Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your toddler ill.
- For hygiene reasons do not store made up milk drinks. Make up each feed as required, and discard unfinished drinks within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in the microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Do not leave your toddler alone whilst eating and drinking.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker.
- Replace clean lid on beaker. Shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved.
- Check temperature and drink immediately.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Sunflower oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil), Maltodextrin, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium citrate, Potassium chloride, Sodium citrate, Vitamin C, Inositol, Iron sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
- Store powder in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Product of the EU
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.