Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Zero sugar
- Zero Calories
- Contains vegetable extracts and sweeteners
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free
- Coca-Cola and the Environment
- Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
- Contains caffeine
- Contains natural flavourings
- Contains added colours
- Contains added intense sweeteners
- Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
Prep & usage
Best Served Chilled
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Acid (Phosphoric Acid), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Natural Flavourings Including Caffeine, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refer to the pack for best before date
CAUTION: PRESSURISED CONTAINERS, HANDLE WITH CARE.
Made in GB
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Ltd,
Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.