Cadbury Drinking Chocolate
- Drinking chocolate
- Swirl into milk
Prep & Usage
Preparation with 200ml semi-skimmed milk:
- Swirl three heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate into a mug of hot semi-skimmed milk and stir
- Alternatively, mix the powder with cold semi-skimmed milk in a microwaveable mug and heat in a 800W microwave on high for 1 minute, stir then microwave for a further 30 seconds
- Stir before drinking
Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates), Flavouring. Cocoa Solids: 25% Minimum.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain Milk.
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000 kcal)
** 3 heaped teaspoons (18g) hot chocolate powder + 200ml semi-skimmed milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
PO Box 7008, Birmingham, B30 2PT, UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.