Bonjela Adult Mouth Ulcer Gel
Medication for mouth ulcers.
Bonjela is a pleasant-tasting gel that provides fast-acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores, dentures and teething. Not suitable for babies under 4 months. Fast-acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores, dentures and teething. Also, it helps to reduce inflammation and helps to fight infection.
Prep & Usage
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using the product
- Massage approximately 1cm of gel onto the sore area
- This can be repeated after 3 hours
- For denture sores: Do not apply directly onto the dentures
- Leave at least 30 minutes before replacing the dentures in the mouth
Contains 8.714% Choline Salicylate and 0.01% Cetalkonium Chloride as actives, Also contains Ethanol (Alcohol).
See leaflet for further information.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use more medicine than the label tells you to
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor (or dentist)
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- This is because there is a possible association between salicylates and Reye's syndrome when given to children.
- Reye's syndrome is a very rare disease which affects the brain and liver and can be fatal.
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
Hull, HU8 7DS
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.