The Berry Company Superberries Purple Juice Blend
Berried inside every carton…
- Blackberry - These familiar fruits grow everywhere on the tangly, thorny bramble bush. Blackberries have an elegant wine-like richness when perfectly ripe.
- Blueberry - Blueberries pretty foliage gives the North American countryside an autumn blush. Plump and mild in flavour, they add a distinctive clean finish to our blend.
- Blackcurrant - The hardy and humble blackcurrant is a British favourite. It’s flowery flavour gives a refreshing lightness to this deep, dark blend.
- Purple grape - Juicy purple grapes are grown and loved throughout the world. Their natural sweetness tempers that tartness in this blend to give a full-bodied, complex taste.
- Guarana - Guarana’s caffeinated powdered seeds are a popular South American pick-me-up. We’ve added just a pinch for a little boost and functionality.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Gluten free
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners, colours or preservatives
Prep & usage
Best served chilled and shake well before drinking.
Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate 20%, (Grape (15%), Blackcurrant (2%), Blueberry (2%), Blackberry (1%), Natural Sugars, Natural Flavouring, Acid: Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*RI is reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
*Naturally occurring sugar from fruit
- Store in a cool dry place
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
The Berry Company,
1a St Mary Abbots Place,
High Street Kensington,
London W8 6LS, UK.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.