Aptamil 1 First Infant Milk Liquid 0-6 Months
Milk liquid for babies from birth up to 6 months.
Inspired by 40 years of breastmilk research, the development of Aptamil® Organic Follow On Milk has been driven by expert knowledge of science and nature. During each stage of its development process, the new Organic formulation has been crafted with the care and expertise that every parent and baby deserves. It is specifically tailored to complement a weaning diet, with Vitamins A, C & D and gentle organic ingredients.
- Unique blend of ingredients containing DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)
- UHT sterilised
Prep & Usage
- Breastmilk substitute with our unique blend of ingredients.
- Pre-sterilised. Suitable for combination or bottle feeding.
- Ready to Feed, from Birth. UHT sterilised.
Water, Dairy-Based Blend (of which 29% is fermented) [Skimmed Milk, Lactose (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Nicotinamide, Calcium Carbonate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein (from Milk), Emulsifier (Mono-; Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Taurine, Ferrous Lactate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin A, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place before opening.
- Once opened, unused First Infant Milk still in the bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
- 1L bottle
- Breastfeeding is best, Aptamil Infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your child's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
- Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Produce of the EU
Nutricia Ltd, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.