Alpro Oat No Sugars Milk
Alpro Oat No Sugar Milk with the soft, subtly sweet taste of oats with added calcium & vits. A totally unique drink from European-harvested oats.
It’s rich in fibre and calcium, with no sugars and absolutely no sweeteners. So all you get is a good honest oat taste. Oatstanding oats. They’re doing a great job. Alpro found a way to make a totally unique drink from European-harvested oats. GOOD FOR YOU*. Better still, by going plant-based, you’re doing the planet a huge favour. Thank you oats, you rock.
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Lactose free
- Free from dairy
- 100% plant-based
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Without added sugars or sweeteners
- Rich in fibre
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D
Prep & Usage
- Can be taken hot or cold
- Add to your tea or coffee
- Enjoy straight from the pack
Oat Base [Water, Oat (8.7%)], Chicory Root Fibre, Sunflower Oil, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*15% of the nutrient reference values
These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients.
**Reference Intake of an average adult (8 400kJ /2 000kcal)
- Ambient: room temperature
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 5 days
- Best before: see top of pack
Not suitable as a main milk drink for children under 3.
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Alpro (UK) Ltd
Northants, NN15 5YT, UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.