Alpro Barista Soya Long Life Drink
Soya milk with added calcium and vitamins.
A match made in heaven. Your favourite coffee sipped through a foamy layer of Alpro Barista Soya Long Life Milk. However you make your coffee at home frothy or not frothy, half and half, piping hot or poured over ice. Alpro, with its mild taste and low sugars, brings out the best from your beans. Alpro soya beans are responsibly farmed, leaving the rainforest leafy and lovely.
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally lactose free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Source of high quality protein
- Source of vitamins D and B12
Prep & Usage
Instructions for Baristas:
Steam to a maximum of 65°C.
Hot, cold & cold brew
Do not re-steam. Shake well and refrigerate before use.
Instructions for At-Home Coffee Lovers:
1. Keep Me Cool - I work best chilled.
2. Pop me in your Milk Frother or a Pan to heat.
3. Heat me up to 65°C Max.
4. If using a Pan. Foam Up with a hand mixer until I double in size, then tap the pan to Pop the air bubbles.
5. Your Fabulous Foam is ready to pour into your coffee. Now's your chance to shine and show off those Latte Art skills!
Can be used hot or cold, do not freeze.
Soya Base (Water, Hulled Soya Beans (8%)), Fructose, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Phosphates), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Flavourings, Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Vegetable Oils and Fats (Sunflower, Shea), Sea Salt, Vitamins (B2, B12, D2).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 5 days
- Refer to the pack for best before date
Manufacturer/ Brand Owner
Alpro UK Ltd.,
Latimer Business Park, Altendiez Way, Burton Latimer NN15 5YT, United Kingdom
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Wonder & Awe is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.