(Video and instructions by Inkwear)
- Remove the transparent top sheet and discard. Making sure that the skin is clean and dry.
- Place the tattoo face down, onto the desired area and soak the backing paper.
- Hold for 30 seconds and then gently slide (not peel) the paper away. Wash/wipe away the release gel.
(* To increase lifespan to 3-10 days and make appear more real, PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS.)
- Over the top of the tattoo apply a layer of Translucent Powder or talc.
- Then dab over a thin layer of Pros- Aide Adhesive & wait until dry.
- Add one last dab of Translucent Powder. Remove any excess powder with water or Matte Makeup Sealer Spray. (* If back of the tattoo is blank, you will need to cut around the tattoo yourself as close to the ink as possible.)
Use a cotton wool pad with baby oil or alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.
*Avoid the eye area, do not apply to sensitive skin and keep out of direct sunlight. All Inkwear designs are safe and non-toxic but are not recommended for ages 3 and below, if a reaction occurs simply remove with oil based products.